LegalANAMNESE Services are published by the company ANAMNESE, SAS with a capital of 40,391.7 euros, registered in the RCS of Evry under the number 830 411 179, whose head office is located at 73 rue Léon Bourgeois, 91120 PALAISEAU, and whose intra-community VAT number is FR09 830411179.
Chairman - Finance : Jérôme BOURREAU.
Managing Director : Raphaël CANYASSE.
Terms and conditions
Anamnese is not a substitute for medical advice, which can only be given by a health professional.
This is the only authoritative version until it is replaced by a new version.
- Editor : The person, natural or legal, who publishes online communication services to the public.
- Website : All the sites, web pages and online services offered by the Publisher.
- User : The person using the Site and services. It can be one of two types:
- Patient : means any person using the services offered by the Anamnese company in order to prepare an exchange with a health professional.
- Health professionals : means any natural person legally exercising one of the professions mentioned in Part IV of the Public Health Code.
- Terms and conditions : defines the present Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Update : means any update of the services offered by Anamnese via the Site.
- Put on line : refers to the availability on the Internet, by Anamnese, of its Site for the general public.
- Operating system / artificial intelligence : refers to the software system supporting the services offered on the Anamnese.me website.
- Pre-diagnosis / diagnostic guidelines or suggestions : refers to the set of leads proposed to the health professional based on the answers obtained from the patient.
ARTICLE 1: Purpose
The present General Conditions of Use (hereafter - GCU) define the rights and conditions of access and use of the services offered by the Anamnese company through its website Anamnese.me. These services are offered free of charge, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-transferable, by Anamnese to the users of the Anamnese.me platform.
ARTICLE 2: Description of the company and services provided
Description of the company
The Anamnese company offers via its website a range of services for patients and health professionals. Anamnese offers the possibility to collect and analyse health data from patient users with the aim of providing them to health professionals.
Description of services provided
Anamnese offers the following services through the Anamnese.me platform:
- Collection and processing of patient user data in one of the 10 languages managed to date, with the aim of creating a comprehensive patient record that will assist the healthcare professional during his or her consultation.
- Propose links between "patient" users and health professionals (doctors, telemedicine, hospitals, etc...) and make appointments with the health professional.
- Consultation software for healthcare professionals according to its specificity including a calculation of patient risk profile or diagnostic assistance through our differential diagnosis tool.
- Prevention (addictology, health check-up etc...)
- Remote patient follow-up on behalf of the healthcare professional (chronic disease follow-up between two consultations, pre-operative coaching and post-operative follow-up etc.).
ARTICLE 3: Conditions of access to services
Access to the services offered by Anamnese is via the web platform available at: www.anamnese.me.
Patients are free to register in order to benefit from a dedicated account space within the platform.
The use of the Anamnese solution is free for the patients and subject to conditions for the medical professionals. These conditions are available by contacting email@example.com.
The effectiveness of the solution depends on the completeness and quality of the information provided by the patients. Registered users ensure that the information provided (current, true, complete and personal) in accordance with Article 6-II of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
Anamnese cannot guarantee the accuracy of the conclusions given without checking the information provided. The proposed results are indications and cannot be considered as medical conclusions or medical diagnoses - only a health professional is able to deliver these types of results. Anamnese, through its services, is only an assistance tool. The results given by Anamnese are for information and educational purposes only. Anamnese does not assume any legal responsibility regarding the accuracy of the results of its services.
The solutions proposed by Anamnese can in no way substitute for the opinion of a health professional or be considered as recommendations of any kind. Anamnese is an assistance solution for healthcare professionals and can in no way replace the latter or answer medical questions.
ARTICLE 5: Nature of the data collected
In the context of the use of the Sites, the Publisher may collect the following categories of data concerning its Users
- Vital statistics, identity, identification data...
- Personal life data (lifestyle habits, family situation, etc.)
- Economic and financial information (income, etc.)
ARTICLE 6 : Communication of personal data: generalities
Communication to the authorities on the basis of legal obligations
On the basis of legal obligations, your personal data may be disclosed in application of a law, of a regulation or pursuant to a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority. Generally speaking, we undertake to comply with all legal rules that could prevent, limit or regulate the dissemination of information or data and in particular to comply with the Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties
Disclosure to third parties in aggregated and anonymized form
Your personal data may be used to enrich our databases. They may be transmitted to third parties after being anonymized and exclusively for statistical purposes
Disclosure to third parties with recipient restrictions
The data provided on the Anamnese solution is not rented or resold to third parties
ARTICLE 7 : Hosting of personal data
The Anamnese.me platform as well as the user data are hosted at OVH -
HDS (Health Data Hosting Service) certified by the Ministry of Health.
Health data is personal. Users are free to access, modify and share results proposed by Anamnese. Within this framework, users are solely and fully responsible for the consequences of sharing their data. In addition, users are free to request the deletion of their data public health code, any data that has been authorised for transfer to a health professional by a patient will be kept for 10 years if a doctor in a private practice has access to it, 20 years if it is a professional in a public or private
In the event of a request for the deletion of data, Anamnese undertakes to delete within three days of receipt of the request any data that has not received such authorisation.
We undertake to inform you in the event of a substantial modification of these TOU, and not to lower the level of confidentiality of your data in a substantial way without informing you and obtaining your consent
ARTICLE 10: Applicable law and appeal procedures
You expressly agree that any dispute that may arise from these TOS, in particular from its interpretation or its execution, shall be subject to arbitration proceedings under the rules of the arbitration platform chosen by mutual agreement, to which you adhere without reservation
ARTICLE 11: Data portability
The Publisher undertakes to offer you the possibility of having all your personal data returned to you on simple request if they have not been transmitted to a doctor under your authorization. The User is thus guaranteed a better control of his data, and keeps the possibility of reusing them. This data should be provided in an open and easily reusable format
ARTICLE 12: Intellectual Property
In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, any representation, reproduction, modification,
denaturing and/or total or partial exploitation of the Website and/or its content and/or the Services, by any process whatsoever
and on any support whatsoever, without the express and prior authorization of Anamnese constitutes an act of copyright infringement.
Unauthorized use of the services and the Anamnese.me platform directly leads to criminal and civil liability of the
user concerned on the basis of the aforementioned right.
The Anamnese trademark and logo are registered with the INPI and remain the sole property of Anamnese SAS. These elements as well as the trade names and internet domains are the distinctive signs of Anamnese. Thus, any representation, reproduction and/or exploitation falls under the effect of trademark counterfeiting in application of the Intellectual Property Code.
ARTICLE 13: Information/claims
All enquiries or complaints should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 14: Applicable law and legal framework
Anamnese ainsi que l’ensemble des services proposés et leurs modalités sont soumis au droit français.
Copyright, Licenses, CreditsThe whole of this site (content and presentation) constitutes a work protected by French and international legislation in force on copyright and, in general, on intellectual and industrial property.
- Copyright (c) 2016-2018, The Cytoscape Consortium.
- Copyright (c) 2014 AmauriC tarteaucitronjs.
- Use of Photos Adobe Stock.
- Drug database of data.gouv.fr under ODbl license.
- Vector money designed by Makyzz - Freepik.com
- Icons made by Icon Pond from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY
- Icons made by Smashicons from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Ces CGU sont mises à disposition par Aboutinnovation et Privacy Tech selon les termes de la Licence Creative Commons Attribution - Partage dans les Mêmes Conditions 4.0 International.